Wednesday, March 16, 2011

one cordial invitation

You wanna compete with the King?

Can't Stop the Bleeding provides, present company excepted, probably the least insulting-to-your-intelligence sports commentary anywhere. Except they don't ever really talk much about hockey.

Sos anyways, they're running a NCAA tournament bracket, so, if you have a burning desire to annihilate me in meta-sport-competition, you certainly may.

My bracket is the shamefully unwitty "Shame Spear...of...Hurt", which certainly goes a long way toward cementing my status as the only unpaid blogger weenie to consistently shoehorn in Frisky Dingo references.

Do I need to point out explicitly that I have not watched one minute of NCAA basketball this year? Very well. I have not watched one minute of NCAA basketball this year.

Collision, guaranteeing victory

No comments: