Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LINE BRAWL: you're going DOWN for this, Cody! you're a LOOSE CANNON!

Pierre Idiot Trudeau
Pretty sure the Canucks have thrown their hat into that biggest and most exciting of rings: The Marty Reasoner Sweepstakes. Aw yeah!

Collision
I just came in my pants.

Bogdan von Pylon
That guy was awesome when he was the best thrasher.... Pretty high bar there.

Collision
I just googled him and off to the right it said "Also try: Brian Gionta".
Sick burn there, google.

Pierre Idiot Trudeau
Would love him on the fourth line. If only to NEVER have to see Cody Hodgson play again. That dude makes me sad for so many reasons, not the least of which is that HIS NAME IS FUCKING CODY.

Collision
My favorite Av is named Cody. What are you getting at?
Besides, the nickname potential is amazing: Cody non-Hodgson's Lymphoma... Cody Hogleg...

Pierre Idiot Trudeau
I'm getting at the fact that the name Cody *fucking* sucks. Dog balls.

Collision
I think we can all agree though that "Marty Reasoner" is the greatest hockey name ever in the category of Hockey Names That Could Be a Woody Allen Protagonist's Name.


Editor's note: Codys from the internet. Frisky Dingo fucking rules.

No comments: