Wednesday, November 16, 2011

really justified in having nothing to say

I remain resolute: I really will be recapping and reacting to every Avalanche game this season--it's just that this is going to be released in probably weekly or bi-weekly clumps (like pooping!) for the time being.

For now, I will say only that I have a strong, strong sense that every player on this Avalanche team is or has been exactly as good as they'll ever be: there aren't any point-a-game seasons waiting for Matt Duchene, no 40-goal seasons for David "nickname" Jones, no 40-win years for LORD Varlamov he-who-must-not-be-scored-upon.

Minor note: if you are in the national media, and you spend more time fawning over Jeff Skinner ('s undeniable excellence) than Matt Duchene ('s undeniable excellence), you are part of the problem. Major note: I am in a horrible mood. Enjoy the Rudimentary Peni, everybody.

--Collision, who desperately needs a maintenance day

No comments: