Thursday, April 7, 2011

LINE BRAWL: MVP changes and a season in the ditch

Collision:

Hey, Trudeau, any interest in talking about the Canucks' Presidents' Trophy? I mean, first for the franchise, wire-to-wire domination of the league... And Grimson, how about how it feels to go from champs hoisting hardware to scrambling for the playoffs?

Grimson:

Life imitates art which imitates sport. The most divine of aspirations, the most wholly entombing failures. All that exists occupies space only in order to atrophy; why should sporting dreams be any different? "Say what you will about the tenets of..." Fuck that, Walter. Nihilism is an ethos, just a crappy one...

Collision:

That it?

Grimson:

Sure, why not? I could go on forever. I'll just stop there. I'll leave my heart in the grave, the worms will have to wait a long damn time, damnit, for the rest o' me.

I'll stop there. To answer Sir Edward of Maidenhead (there's a ghastly image), "No thank you, I do not today care to play with madness."

Also, fuck Corey Perry. A lot.

Trudeau:

Jesus. Can I change my MVP to Corey Perry? Fuck. Hat trick tonight.

Collision:

You seen his head? The guy needs them hats!

Trudeau:

He kinda looks like Cancer Boy.

(Presumptive MVP Corey Perry.)

No comments: