Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fed up with your Bad Goaltending Problem? Our pills can help sizmy g8

At this point in my life, I'm much more of a Trek guy than a Wars guy, at least when it comes to Stars. However, as a wee tiny little Collision, my pop, ol' Charlie Collision, ran movie theatres. I had no babysitters as a kid: I went to the movies. Summers, I'd just hang around the theatre all day long, watching the same thing over and over and over again. This is why I've seen Empire Strikes Back more times on the bigscreen than anybody you'll ever meet.

I don't know what Bogdan Von Pylon's excuse is. But every upset that comes down the pike is greeted with "the Death Star just blew up". In this context, Robert Green's epic gaffe taking the pipe Buckner wholly explicable, happens-to-every-'tender-sometimes-this-does, pulling a Leighton unfortunate misplaying frankly and fairly called out for the following.


Why Von Pylon--motto: "Kinda like the Iron Sheik, only drunker and less stable"--felt he needed to keep going and savage Jose Theodore--correction: Masterton trophy winner Jose Theodore--is a question best left to posterity.

No comments: